Ayurveda at home
Here, I will introduce what I am actually doing because it is easy to incorporate.
* Mix 1 teaspoon ghee + 0.5 teaspoon salt in 250 cc of boiling water, sit down and drink slowly 1 hour after dinner.
Ghee is pure milk fat from which water, sugar and protein have been removed from milk. You can buy it online or make it from unsalted butter at home.
* Mix triphala powder and drink. There is also a tablet.
Can be purchased at our salon ・ triphalaha can also be purchased at Amazon.
~ Hot water basically helps digestion. Basically, do not eat while drinking water so as not to extinguish the fire of digestion during meals, and hot water after meals.
* 1 teaspoon fennel seed roasted in a glass of hot water after meals
* Add a drop of honey to hot water and ginger
[Excessive gastric acid]
-Those that increase saliva in the mouth balance the acidity of the stomach.
* Put fennel, cloves, tulsi, etc. in your mouth and chew slowly.
* Let's make homemade buttermilk that helps digestion and reduces irritation of the gastric mucosa
Mix 150CC water well with 50CC plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon rock salt and roasted cumin,
Grated ginger, add coriander
-It is said that it is not good to stop diarrhea immediately with medicine. Try to get rid of toxins and diarrhea naturally.
* Grated ginger and a small amount of turmeric Bring the anise to a boil and drink slowly, if any.
* 1 teaspoon of dry ginger hot water and 400 ml of dry ginger porridge
* Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, grated ginger and black pepper well twice a day.
* After the acute phase, add 10 ml of castor oil to wash out toxins in 200 ml of boiling water, add a few spoons of ginger juice, and drink. If you are concerned about the smell of castor oil, you can add lemon juice.
* Crush ripe bananas and add to buttermilk (50CC plain yogurt + 150CC water + 1 teaspoon rock salt + cumin)
Check what you ate and how you ate ... Avoid dairy products, grains, raw vegetables and other difficult-to-digest vegetables, and season and cook steamed or warmed vegetables with ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and other spices that help digestion. Liquid cooking such as vegetable soup is recommended
If you have heartburn-like inflammation, don't take too much garlic and onions.
[Hair care / hair loss]
Hair care is also full of recipes. Wash your hair with herbal powder, treat it, massage it with oil ... It is used for hair loss, early white hair, scalp problems and hair health. Use these materials yourself or use natural products that contain them.
* Amla * bhringraj * Shikakai * Soap nuts * Aloe vera * Castor oil * Coconut oil * Jojoba oil
* Mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt + 1 tablespoon of honey + 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, apply to the scalp and rinse after 30 minutes. Once a week
* Grate onions (purple onions are better), soak the juice in the scalp and massage twice a week with a little oil.
Put it on your face for about 20 minutes and let it flow
* Shiny skin, soft skin, acne problems, UV care, anti-aging-Sandal wood powder 2 + a little turmeric + water, milk or rose water spoon 2 twice a week, add a little oil and honey ok
* Healthy skin-2 tablespoons yogurt + half a teaspoon turmeric 2-3 times a week
* Scars such as acne ~ A few drops of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey and a few drops of almond oil (Note) Do not expose to the sun after using lemon 2-3 times a week
* Brighten the skin, PH balance ~ 2 tablespoons of chickpea powder (besan powder) can be purchased at Indian food stores or online + half a tablespoon of turmeric powder + milk, lukewarm water, rose water, or rice broth paste with some cream .. Twice a week
* Youthful ~ Grind rose petals and marigold petals + milk or yogurt + honey 3 times a week
* Scrub ~ 1 tablespoon of coarse rice flour + half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder + 1 tablespoon of rose water + a little oil is ok. Follow up with moisturizer when finished.
Plain hot water that has been boiled and cooled once is good when the agni is strong and digestion is weak.
You can also add herbs and spices. Good for colds.
Increases vitality, cold and heavy properties, and cool properties even with hot milk. Heal injuries and muscle aches early.
Good for digestion, gas, gastrointestinal, inflammation and swelling. Stop prolonged diarrhea. Good when you eat too much ghee. Reduce fat.
[Gee] ... You can boil down unsalted butter and make it at home.
Agni is strong, genitals are strong, and it is good for the eyes. Smooth voice and skin.
(Note) Do not take too much when Kapa is strong. Only a small amount for people who are concerned about cholesterol levels and obesity
* Medicinal herbgie is for people who are thin
* 10-year-old and 100-year-old ghee for dizziness and wound purification
[Honey] Raw honey
To prevent the accumulation of kapa, obesity, skin disease, diabetes, cough, runny nose, tan, eyes, with herbs for nausea, dry ginger honey for diarrhea, cool to body temperature before drinking
Do not eat at night as it is difficult to digest and stops the movement of the intestines. Strengthen the genitals and physical strength.
[Turmeric] (Note) 1 to 1.5 teaspoons a day, 3 or more teaspoons NG
Purification strong, metabolism up, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, allergies, painkillers, wounds, liver detoxification (liver detoxifies the scientific substance, the liver is detoxified), gastric acid helps digestion up, five senses and brain energy Purify the clogs, repel mosquitoes and ants,
Anemia, food poisoning, loss of appetite
* Aloe and turmeric are good for burns
* Pomegranate and turmeric are good for anemia
* Turmeric paste is good for hemorrhoids. When blood is bleeding, leave it as powder
[Dry ginger] (Note) Ginger for throat and stomach pain
Agni strong, digestion up, energetic agent, heart strong, blood circulation, runny nose, sputum, diarrhea suppression
[Coriander seed] (Note) Up to 4 teaspoons a day
Anti-inflammatory, blood purification, nausea, bad breath, diuretic cystitis, eyes, hyperacidity
* Soak in water overnight and drink
Digestion up, cough, throat, hemorrhoid prevention, fat reduction, fever, respiratory, circulatory, digestive
* At the beginning of coughing, mix pepper and honey and lick.
[Garlic] * Many people avoid meditating
Increased sexuality, clear voice, sciatica,
* Apply paste when joints are weak
* For people with weak hearts, garlic milk (boil until the milk is halved)
Good for those who are losing weight with nutritious fruits. Build up stamina. Good for people who take strong chemicals
Bitterness in the mouth, abnormal thirst, dry cough, reduced burden on the liver and spleen, strengthening
* Eating a handful of raisins in water overnight makes it easier to get stools.
Get hungry. Good for constipation, diarrhea and gas.
* Cumin hot water for menstrual pain
Thermoregulation, bad breath, motion sickness, cystitis, asthma
* Put seeds in milk and boil
[Cinnamon] (Note) Only during pregnancy and menstruation
It improves the clogging of the nervous system and improves circulation. Good for respiratory and skin
Swelling of the gums, bad breath, nausea when the mucus in the mouth increases abnormally
* Gargle with clove water
[Nutmeg] (Note) Nausea if you put too much in 2 knobs or less
Weight loss people, physical fitness, detoxification, depression, emotional upset, insomnia
* Nutmeg in hot milk
* Apply saffron oil to dark circles and stains
Basics of Ayurvedic teaching
* Eat 50% of the stomach, 25% of water, and 25% of water.
* Appropriate amount to get hungry 3 hours after eating
* The quantity of food is as important as the quality of food
* If you eat the wrong amount, you will get sick.
* Eat at a fixed time
* According to the physical condition of the day
* Clean and pure, not long after making (within 6 hours)
* Rice made by a clean and loving person (even when eating out)
* Serve children and guests with meals first
* After feeling hungry
* Focus on meals rather than conversation
* Calm down before eating and don't rush to eat
* Mainly in the daytime, light in the morning and evening
* Eat even though you don't have an appetite
*eat too much
* Eat without intervals
* Bad eating (fruit x milk, dairy products x seafood, yogurt and fruit at night)
* Leave it to your emotions and eat
* Too spicy, too salty, too sour
* Eat at inappropriate times
* Hurry and too slow meals
* Meals that do not fit the land
* Cold food and drink
* Eat lots of indigestible foods
Physiological phenomenon, patience is not good
* Flatulence * Stool * Urine * Runny nose * Burp * Sneezing * Cough * Thirst * Appetite * Sleep * Shortness of breath * Tears * Nausea
Burp tends to endure as etiquette when there are people around.
There are quite a few people in India, why do you swallow burp? It is said to be bad for your health.
Don't cough or sneeze, of course.
It's not just about preventing illness.
Illness is associated with our spirit. Since we were born humans, we have greed, greed, and desire.
In reality, we are all completely satisfied, but we do not know it, so human beings are controlled by greed.
The state of mind and body influences life.
Even if you eat the same delicious food, you may not even feel the taste.
But this is
❝ Suppress greed ❞ Not the teaching
❝ Teaching how to use greed and emotions ❞
❝ Use herbal medicine without using chemical medicine ❞ ・ ・ ・ What you can do before that.
Lifestyle and food are important!
How to live so that you don't have to put up with symptoms
I make mistakes with my [thinking habits] when I am greedy, disturbed emotions, or something happens.
Every living thing wants to be happy.
If you act incorrectly and seek happiness, it will not work.
Correct behavior, obligations, and roles in society and at home lead to happiness.
What is the right thing to do ... it is that we are born moral.
Daily routines are also important for living happily.